HOW TO REGISTER
Cybersecurity Week Luxembourg positions the country as a leading European location for cybersecurity start-ups, talent, investors and experts who are looking for growth opportunities.
Cybersecurity Week Luxembourg is an advocacy-campaign week, which takes place from 16 to 21 October and aims to raise awareness about cybersecurity threats, promote cybersecurity among citizens, corporates and SMEs, and provide up-to-date security information through education and sharing best practices.
Cybersecurity Week Luxembourg is, however not a single event, but a mutlitude of events, conferences and workshops, organised by many different entities partnering together to make this a unique experience.
Looking at the timeline we have close to 15 events, find the individual register pages here below:
- GDPR : Verbraucherschutz an Dateschutz an Dateschutz ginn Hand an Hand
- MISP summit
- Conference on Data Protection in Social Science Research
- Hack4Kids (registrations not open yet)
- Cyber Talent Day
- Cybersecurity4success - Avancez sain et sauf dans le cyber espace
- GDPR information session
- Cybersecurity in the financial sector - threats and the response
- PwC Cybersecurity Day
- Cryptoparty4Kids (registrations not open yet)
- Hackers are monitoring your digital footprints, are you?
- Open Source Security Software Hackathon
- SecDevOps Day
- Bsides Luxembourg
- Meet the Cyber Future @ C3
- CSWL Gala dinner