Presentation of "FEDIL Cybersecurity Assessment Online Tool"
Nowadays, no industry is spared from cyber threats. Therefore, companies from all industries need to bolster their cybersecurity environment and take appropriate actions to prevent cyber attacks. In order to do so, an assessment of the current cybersecurity situation has to be undertaken.
FEDIL is pleased to invite you to the launch of its « Cybersecurity Assessment Online Tool » on Thursday 17 October 2019 at 2.00pm in the framework of the « Cybersecurity Week Luxembourg ».
The online tool will enable companies and organizations to carry out their own assessment in order to evaluate the current level of security and thus adopt the best security policy in regard to the security objectives and security requirements.
1.30pm Welcome and registration
2.00pm Welcome words
- Jean-Louis Schiltz, FEDIL Vice-Chairman & Chairman of FEDIL-Digital Group
2.10pm Cybersecurity challenges for the industry
- Pascal Steichen, CEO, SECURITYMADEIN.LU
2.30pm Presentation of FEDIL Cybersecurity Assessment Online Tool
- Brice Lecoustey, Partner, EY Luxembourg
- Alexandre Minarelli, senior Manager, EY Luxembourg
2.50pm Panel discussion – feedback from the industry
- Moderated by Pascal Steichen, CEO, SECURITYMADEIN.LU
With the participation of
- Donia El Kateb, IT Security Lead, Luxtrust
- Yannick Kirschhoffer, CIO, Luxair
- Patrick Njiwoua, CIO, Ketterthill
- Faruk Sari, Assistant CISO, Gooyear
3.30 pm Networking Cocktail
Deadline for registration : Monday 14 October.
Participants can use the parking of the hotel upon availability.
INFORMATION : The session will be video recorded. Should you wish not the be filmed, we kindly ask you to inform us in advance by sending an email to email@example.com.