Training : Internet of Things (IoT) and technical standardization
The training introduces fundamentals of IoT and current issues/challenges along with case studies. In addition, it will provide insights on the relevant standardization activities in IoT and related technologies through standards watch.
- Understand the fundamentals and gain an overview of the state -of-the-art related to the Internet of Things (IoT) technology
- Familiarize with driving technologies of IoT and recent computing technologies, such as Edge, Fog and Roof computing
- A review of IoT challenges from the perspective of technology as well as regulatory issues
- Become aware of the impact that IoT could have on businesses, industries and daily life
- Familiarize with relevant developments in technical standardization
Price: 250€ net VAT
A certificate of participation will be provided at the end of the course.