Best inclusion initiative award
Submit your application or suggest a potential candidate before Friday 29th September!
Blackhoodie, laureate of the Best Inclusion Award 2018.
The second edition of the Best inclusion initiative Award Luxembourg will honor the initiative which contributed remarkably to the inclusion of minorities or disadvantaged people in cybersecurity during the last 2 years.
The initiative shall fulfill the selection criteria:
- Innovative concept;
- Bring value to cybersecurity;
- Target minorities or disadvantaged people;
- Located in Luxembourg.
Why not take the chance to promote your achievements ?
- 17/07: Start of the call for application
- 27/09: Closing of the application process
- 08/10: Jury meeting and decision
- 24/10: Awards Ceremony during the Gala Night
Terms and conditions
- Applications are free-of-charge and must be submitted before Friday 29th September 2019.
- Applications must relate to activities achieved by the initiative within the last 24 months.
- Candidates are liable for obtaining necessary permissions to share their project achievements and knowledge and represent being entitled to share all information provided to the Jury.
- Candidates are allowed to use and print the application’s information and related communications for evaluation and editorial purposes. Therefore, information that organizations or individuals do not want to make public should be clearly marked as private and confidential.
- Candidates agree to allow Jury members to verify the information included in the application form directly and independently (including with referees and work supervisors).
- Candidates must be present (or be represented) during the award ceremony to share their approach, and agree to the use of their name and image for advertising and editorial purposes.
- Candidates will be filmed during the event and pictures will be taken and published.
- Jury members and the event organizer may process candidates’ data as necessary to organize and promote this event. Data may be shared with sponsors and media channels. Candidates have the right to access and correct their data by contacting the organizer.
A big thank you to this year’s jury:
•Danièle Bisdorf, responsable de projets – Ministère de l’Economie
•Joel Delvaux, Secrétaire Central du Département des Travailleurs Handicapés (DTH) - OGBL
•Jean Larock, Senior Digital Communication Officer - SECURITYMADEIN.LU
•Paolo Vecchi, CEO – Omnis Cloud
•Cynthia Wagner, Professor - Restena