CISO of the year 2019: Call for application
Submit your application or suggest a potential candidate before Friday 29th September!
Grégory Nou, CISO of the year 2018, and Maria Dolores Perez laureate 2017
The third edition of the CISO of the Year Award Luxembourg will honor the candidate who secures business critical information in the most effective way. The jury will also look at how the winner adds value to business, improves competitiveness, boosts growth and builds strong client relationships.
If you perfectly fulfill the selection criteria…
- Position in a security role;
- Executed or supervised a project relative to information security with a proved business impact in the last 24 months;
- Officially employed as CISO / ISO / RSSI;
- Located in Luxembourg
… why not take the chance to promote your achievements and the company you work for?
- 17/07: Start of the call for application
- 27/09: Closing of the application process
- 08/10: Jury meeting and decision
- 24/10: Awards Ceremony during the Gala Night
Terms and conditions
- Applications are free-of-charge and must be submitted before Friday 29th September 2019.
- Applications must relate to business activities achieved by the candidate’s organization within the last 24 months.
- Candidates are liable for obtaining necessary permissions to share their project achievements and knowledge and represent being entitled to share all information provided to the Jury.
- Candidates are allowed to use and print the application’s information and related communications for evaluation and editorial purposes. Therefore, information that organizations or individuals do not want to make public should be clearly marked as private and confidential.
- Candidates agree to allow Jury members to verify the information included in the application form directly and independently (including with referees and work supervisors).
- Candidates must be present (or be represented) during the award ceremony to share their approach, and agree to the use of their name and image for advertising and editorial purposes.
- Candidates may be filmed during the event and pictures will be taken and published.
- Jury members and the event organizer may process candidates’ data as necessary to organize and publicize this event. Data may be shared with sponsors and media channels. Candidates have the right to access and rectify their data by contacting the organizer.
A big thank you to this year’s jury:
•Grégory Nou, CISO - BGLBNP Paribas
•Jean-Hubert Antoine, CISO - Grant Thornton
•Marianne Dutriez, CEO - Sopra Steria
•Muriel Gaspard, CIO & CISO - Camca Assurance
•David Hagen, Head of IT Supervision - CSSF
•Yves Le Traon, Professor - University of Luxembourg
•Edith Magyarics, CEO - Victor Buck Services
•Rodolphe Mans, Owner & Principal - MANS
•Koen Maris, Director Cyber Security - PwC
•Maria-Dolores Perez, DPO- KBL Private Bankers
•Roland Schoenauen, CIO - Wort
•Pascal Steichen, CEO - SECURITYMADEIN.LU